On Tuesday 20 September 2022, Indonesia Netherlands Legal Update (INLU) 2022 Panel 3 has been held hybird at Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia and online via zoom.
Ms. Linggawaty Hakim (Adviser to the Minister of Law and Human Rights, Indonesia) opened the discussion in Panel 3. In session 1 there were some panellists such as:
- Ms. Swati Mehta, Acting Program Director, Justice for All Program, Pathfinders for Peaceful, Just and Inclusive Societies
- Ms. Adna Karamehic-Oates, Snr. Program Officer, Open Government Society
- Ms. Arsa Ilmi Budiarti, Knowledge Manager, Indonesia Judicial Research Society
- Ms. Pratiwi Febri – Head of Research, Organization Development, and International Advocacy, Indonesia Legal Aid Foundation (YLBHI)
- Windu Kisworo, PhD, Field Program Manager, IDLO Indonesia
Panellists session 2:
- Ms. Slavica Zerajik, Head of Unit for Organization of Judiciary and Monitoring of the Reform in the Judicial sector, Ministry of Justice, North Macedonia
- Mr. Luis Carlos Guevara Hernández, Department of Planning, Colombia
- Mr. Dewobroto Joko Putranto, Director, Law and Regulation, Ministry of National Development Planning (Bappenas), Indonesia
- Dr. Martin Gramatikov, Program Director, KUCS, HiiL
The panel discussion seeks to bring together representatives from the government and civil society within Indonesia and outside to discuss:
- Indonesia’s progress on SDG 16.3 (equal access to justice for all) and how can it be demonstrated at a global level, say at the second SDG summit in 2023;
- how can international processes like the High-level Political Forum and the second SDG Summit be leveraged to accelerate action at the national level; and
- the ways in which international actors can support measurable progress towards achieving justice for all in Indonesia.