Hasril Hertanto or commonly known as Bang Acil is a graduate of the Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia (FHUI). Bang Acil now serves as a Lecturer at the Indonesian Law Faculty. Bang Acil was one of the founders of the Indonesian Judicial Monitoring Society (MaPPI) in 2000, until he was trusted to be the Chair of the MaPPI-FHUI from 2006 to 2018. He and MaPPI actively conducted research on monitoring judges and the judiciary. In addition, Bang Acil was also actively involved in the AGO reform agenda during his career at MaPPI-FHUI.
- Corruption Crime Investigation and Prosecution (2020)
- Index of access to justice in Indonesia 2019 (2020)
- Free Legal Service Post at the Indonesian Prosecutor’s Office (2020)
- Evaluation of Corruption Courts in Indonesia (Study on the Need, Role and Quality of Judges’ Decisions at the Jakarta and Bandung Corruption Courts after the Enactment of Law No. 46 of 2009 concerning Corruption Courts) in the Journal of Law and Development Vol. 44 No. 1 year 2014
- Juridical review of the ambush in the context of the investigation (case study of the shooting of a terrorism suspect in Tulungagung, July 2013)
- Proof of assets obtained from criminal acts of corruption using a money laundering regime; case study of the Supreme Court’s decision No. 1066 K/PID. sus/2008 with the defendant Widjokongko Puspoyo and the Supreme Court’s decision No. 1454 K/PID. SUS/2011