Kharisanty Soufi Aulia or commonly called Sofie has been graduated from the University of Indonesia Law.
Sofie currently works at IJRS as a researcher. Previously, Sofie served as a research assistant at IJRS. Sofie has an interest in the issue of protecting vulnerable groups, especially women, children, disabilities, and groups of various genders & sexual minorities.
Sofie has run several IJRS work programs, including the launch of the Marriage Dispensation Pocket Book, the preparation and launch of the Prosecutor’s Guide No. 1 of 2021 concerning Access to Justice for Women and Children, and the Supreme Court’s E-learning program on PERMA no. 3 years 2017.
Not only running the program, Sofie is also active in several advocacy activities with community group networks, including advocating for the drafting of the Regulation’s Plan of Sexual Violence, advocating for child marriage, and advocating for a judicial review plan on empowerment for psychosocial disabilities.
Sofie is also involved in publishing several books, such as the Pocket Book of Guidelines for Prosecuting Marriage Dispensation Cases, the Compedium of PLWHA Assistants in Dealing with the Law, and the Pocket Book of Guidelines for the Prosecutor’s Office no. 1 of 2021 concerning Access to Justice for Women & Children in Criminal Cases.
Not only books, Sofie’s writings were also published in The Conversation with the title “Women and children still have difficulties when dealing with the law; new guidelines for prosecutors can help” as well as being involved in several national and international trainings, such as the ASEAN Human Rights Advocacy Academy 2021 and the Women’s Ship Institute Gender Data-Based Advocacy Training 2021.
Bachelor of Law, Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia
- Preparation of Prosecutor’s Guide No. 1 of 2021 concerning Access to Justice for Women and Children
- Supreme Court e-learning on PERMA No. 3 years 2017.
- Pocket Book of Guidelines for Judges in Judging Marriage Dispensation Cases
- Compedium of PLWHA Assistance Books Dealing with the Law
- Pocket Book of Access to Justice for Women and Children in Criminal Cases
- The Conversation – Perempuan dan anak masih kesulitan ketika berurusan dengan hukum; pedoman baru bagi jaksa bisa membantu, https://theconversation.com/perempuan-dan-anak-masih-kesulitan-ketika-berurusan-dengan-hukum-pedoman-baru-bagi-jaksa-bisa-membantu-157327