Junaedi Saibih or commonly called Bang Juned has been a teaching staff in the Field of Procedural Law Studies, Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia since 2002. He obtained a Bachelor of Laws in 2002 and a Master of Science in European Studies in the Specialty of European Law from the University of Indonesia in 2005. Then Bang Juned continued his studies and obtained a Master of Law (LLM) from the University of Canberra with a scholarship of Australian Development Scholarship Awards, and then returned to continue his education at the Doctoral level of Legal Studies at the University of Canberra and submitted his PhD Thesis in 2016.
In addition to the formal education above, Bang Juned also had the opportunity to take part in informal education including: Summer University Program at Central European University (CEU) in Budapest, Hungary (2009), Summer University Program on Ethics and Human Rights followed by sponsorship from the Public Interest. Law Institute (PILI) at Columbia University (2009), Research Fellows at the Asian Law Institute at the National University of Singapore (2017), Teaching Fellows at Mykolo Romerio University, Lithuania for the support of Erasmus + Teaching Mobility Programs (2018).
Junaedi was one of the founders of the Indonesian Judicial Monitoring Society (MaPPI) in 2000. He and MaPPI actively conduct research on the monitoring of judges and the judiciary. From 2002 to 2004, he joined the reform team of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Indonesia in the preparation of the blueprint for the Supreme Court of the Republic of Indonesia and the team for the preparation of the bench book of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Indonesia. Currently, Bang Juned is also a Member of the Governing Policy National Committee (KNKG) based on the Decree of the Coordinating Minister for the Economy Number 44 of 2021. He is also a member of the PERADI RBA Regional Honorary Council.
- 2018: Directions for Law Enforcement for Criminal Acts of Corruption in Electronic-KTP Cases (ed), Annotation Book for Decisions on Corruption Crimes in Electronic Identity Cards
- 2017: Books, Pretrial in Indonesia, Field of Study of FHUI Procedural Law, FHUI Publishing Agency
- 2016: Book, Annotation of Decision: Application for Tax Crime Pretrial, Contributor, Directorate General of Taxes Ministry of Finance RI, 2016
- 2007: Books, Indonesian Judicial Administration Bench Book (Team), Supreme Court, Republic of Indonesia.
- 2003: Book, Blue Print of Supreme Court on Judicial Human Resources Reform: Judges Recruitment System in Indonesia (Team), Supreme Court, Republic of Indonesia.
- Constitutional Court Dismissed the Reconciliation Efforts, Advancing Rule of Law in a Global Context; Proceedings of the International Conference on Law and Governance in a Global Context (ICLAVE, 2017), CRC Press, 2020.
- Using Narrative Theory on Analysis of law and human Rights: Searching Truth on Tanjung Priok’s Incident in Indonesia, Proceeding of the 3rd International Conference on Law and Governance (ICLAVE 2019), Antlantis Press, 2020.
- Human Rights Court and Truth Reconciliation Commission for the Settlement of Human Rights in Indonesia, Indonesian Comparative Law Review, 2018.
- The Politics of Laws in The Establishment of Human Rights Court in Indonesia, Proceeding publication of The Asia-Pacific Forum for Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, CRC Press, (2016).
- The Existence of Human Rights Court as A National Effort to eliminate the severe violation of Human rights in Indonesia, Indonesia law reviews, 4.2 (2014)
- Judicial Annotation on Panel Judges Decision in Anti Corruption Court; a study on Judicial Corruption Case (2007), Law and Development Journal, University of Indonesia.
- Gratification Case at the Anti-Corruption Court (Critical Analysis of the Harini Wiyoso case, Journal of Law and Development, Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia, Year 37 No. 1 January-March 2007.
- European Ombudsman and Good Administrative Behaviors in Europe, European Studies Journal (2005)
- European Union Ombudsman and Good Administrative Behavior, Journal of European Studies, University of Indonesia, 2005.
- Judges Recruitment System in Indonesia. Supreme Court Blue Print on Management and Career Development, Book Published by Supreme Court of Indonesia, 2004.
- Government Regulation at Lieu of Law on Combating Terrorism to Save Our National Tourism, Law and Justice Journal (2003)
- Reversal Burden of Proof System on Anti-Corruption Judiciary System, Law and Justice Journal (2002)
- Legal Review the law number 26/2000 about Human Rights Court, Law and Justice Journal (2001)
- Human Rights Court in Indonesia, Journal of Law and Development, Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia.
- Legal Analysis of Law No. 26 of 2000 on Human Rights Courts: Mechanisms for Resolving Serious Violations of Human Rights in Indonesia, Indonesian Judicial Monitoring Society, Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia (MaPPI FHUI) Journal of Law and Justice “TEROPONG” , Vol 1 No. 3/ 2002.
- Perppu on Combating Terrorism: The Government’s Response to the Impact of the Bali Bombing on National Tourism, Indonesian Judicial Monitoring Society, Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia (MaPPI FHUI) Journal of Law and Justice “TEROPONG” , 2002
- Anti-Corruption Commission in Corrupt Countries, Indonesian Judicial Monitoring Society, Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia (MaPPI FHUI) Journal of Law and Justice “TEROPONG”, 2001.
- Review on the Implementation of Reversal of the Burden of Evidence in the Corruption Court (Analysis of the Draft Anti-Corruption Law), Indonesian Judicial Monitoring Society, Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia (MaPPI FHUI) Journal of Law and Justice “TEROPONG”, Edition II/November 2001