Dian Saraswati (Dian) is an Operational Manager at IJRS, where she has experience as Staff and Head of Finance at MaPPI FHUI since 2013 and Deputy for General Affairs at IJRS since 2021. Dian has graduated with a Diploma 3 Accounting degree from the Jakarta State Polytechnic and a Bachelor Degree in Accounting from Pancasila University.
Currently, Dian is responsible for managing HR and organizational finances to support the implementation of the institution’s programs and goals.
- Diploma in Accounting, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta (2013)
- Bachelor of Accounting, University of Pancasila (2019)
- Finance of the Civil Society Consortium team in the Justice Index Development program carried out together with the Internal Development Law Organization and the Royal Netherlands Embassy (2018-2019)
- Finance Program for the Preparation of Guidelines for the Criminalization of Criminal Acts of Corruption carried out together with the Asia Foundation and USAID CEGAH (2017-2019)
- Finance Program Preparation of E-Learning Modules for the Religious Courts of the Supreme Court conducted jointly with the Australia Indonesia Partnership for Justice (AIPJ) and Australian AID (2015)
- Implementation of Promoting Gender Equality and Non-Discrimination Principal in the AGO and Supreme Court under DFAT AIPJ2
- Developing the AGO’s Prosecution Guidelines on Narcotic Cases under DFAT AIPJ2 & TAF
- Research on Disparity in Drugs Cases in Indonesia under OSF
- Development of Indonesia’s Access to Justice Index under Kingdom of Netherland Embassy – International Development Law Organization (IDLO)