Bunga Pertiwi Tontowi Puteri (Bunga) completed her bachelor’s and master’s degree programs at the Department of Sociology, University of Indonesia. Bunga is a research assistant at IJRS, which currently focuses on women’s and children’s issues. As a research assistant, Bunga will assist in the program “Monitoring and Evaluation of Perma 3/2017 and Perma 5/2019”, “Development of Monitoring Tools Guidelines for Perma 3/2017 and Perma 5/2019 with CSOs”, “Research on the Disparity of Sexual Violence”, and “Development of CSO Campaign and Publication Platforms through Data Portal”.
Before joining IJRS, Bunga was a Program Assistant for LabSosio (Sociological Studies Unit) University of Indonesia and joined several LabSosio research as research assistants in several LabSosio (Sociological Studies Unit) projects at the University of Indonesia:
- Open Data KIT for Farmer Connectivity: Small Scale Organic Food Consumers: The Case of Organic Farmers in Manggarai – Flores NTT by the Research Cluster Rural Ecological Society team, LabSosio UI,
- Research on Asian Well-Being – Indonesia by the LabSosio FISIP UI Research team,
- Research on the Effect of the Digital Penetration Gap between Adolescents and Parents on Family Interaction in Wonosobo Regency by Research Cluster Rural Ecological Society LabSosio-LPPSP UI
Bunga has also been involved as a Researcher in Research on Improved Governance of Children’s Forum Participation Mechanisms for the Fulfilment of Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights in Tulungagung District, financed by the Small Grant Initiative – Power to You(th) Rutgers WPF Indonesia. Not only that, Bunga also has several academic writings both as the main author and co-authors that have been published.
- S1 Sociology University of Indonesia
- Master of Sociology, University of Indonesia
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Perma 3/2017 and Perma 5/2019 with Court Decision Analysis
- Development of Monitoring Tools Guidelines for Perma 3/2017 and Perma 5/2019 with CSOs
- TPKS Disparity Research
- Development of CSO Publication and Campaign Platform through Data Portal
- Bunga Pertiwi Tontowi Puteri, (2020). CHAPTER: “Observing Critical Education in Agroecological Education: The Learning Process from an Agroecological Islamic Boarding School at the Foot of Mount Halimun Utara”, in an anthology entitled Education that Liberates: Reversing the Urban Education Paradigm, published by Sanggar Innovation Desa, https://buku.sanggarinovasidesa. en/
- Robert Markus Zaka Lawang, Nur Laila Meilani, Bunga Pertiwi Tontowi Puteri, Mario Ekoriano. (2021). “Digital Gap in Javanese Families in Wonosobo Regency”, Journal of Sociological Analysis, Vol.10 No.2, https://jurnal.uns.ac.id/jas/article/view/50502/33256.
- Bunga Pertiwi Tontowi Puteri, (2021). “Actor Network Theory Study in Food System Studies”, Scientific Journal of Social Sciences, Vol.7 No.2, http://dx.doi.org/10.23887/jiis.v7i2.37075.